There are many exciting features at Table Rock:
• Welcome Centres - Where you can purchase our special admission Passes, plan your day and make timed-ticket reservations.
• Niagara's Fury - You'll feel like you were there for the Creation of the Falls at this immersive 4-D experience.
• Journey Behind the Falls - Where you can walk through tunnels far behind the Falls and to observation decks at the foot of the Falls.
• Shopping at Table Rock - Our new stores on the second level include Pop & Lolly's our fun and interactive Candy Shop. Don't miss Canadian Treasures for Canadian Diamonds, Roots brand name wearables, Royal Canadian Mounted Police and Kids Explor-it.
• Table Rock Food Court - Tim Hortons, Niagara Pizza Co., Ah-So Sushi, Burger Town and other favourite options for a light meal or beverage.
All areas of Table Rock are fully accessible and wheelchair rental is available during the summer months at the Welcome Centre. You will also find Digital Attractions photo services, Automatic Teller Machines, Currency Exchanges and a First Aid station.
Falls view hotels and the Fallsview Casino Resort are all a short walk to the Falls Incline Railway, that will quickly transport you down the steep moraine to Table Rock. From the Clifton Hill Tourist Area, it's just a 10-minute walk through the beautiful gardens of Queen Victoria Park.
Hours of Operation: Journey Behind the Falls and the main Shops are all open daily year-round except December 25. Some services close in the winter. The view of the Falls is always available - 24-hours a day, 7 days a week!
Featured Cycling in Ontario
The city of Ottawa has a vibrant cycling culture and now boasts over 600 km of multi-use pathways, bike lanes, off-road paths and paved shoulders, as well as thousands of bike parking spaces making sightseeing stops around the city easy.
Exploring the Niagara Region
Niagara is becoming known for cycling almost as much for wine. An incredible selection of bicycle routes and trails make this a popular destination for cyclists. Whether joining a tour or striking it on your own, there are short or multi-day trips to suit all levels. Meander between wineries through farmland, travel along rivers and lakes, or take advantage of acres devoted to mountain biking featuring the Escarpment.
Attracting thousands of cyclists from early spring into late fall, the entire region is a popular place to cycle. Cycling is also the perfect way to get between all the attractions, and is certainly an attraction itself. In addition to many kilometeres of off-road paved trails, there is significant on-road infrastructure. signed bike routes, maps and smart phone apps all to help ensure that cyclists keep enjoying all Niagara has to offer.
Parry Sound District
From excellent trails and mountain biking to fantastic road riding, cyclists in the Parry Sound District will enjoy the spectacularly scenic landscapes through lush boreal forests with frequent glimpses of picturesque lakes, meandering rivers, the rocky Canadian Shield and the UNESCO designated Georgian Bay Biosphere Reserve.