There are many exciting features at Table Rock:
• Welcome Centres - Where you can purchase our special admission Passes, plan your day and make timed-ticket reservations.
• Niagara's Fury - You'll feel like you were there for the Creation of the Falls at this immersive 4-D experience.
• Journey Behind the Falls - Where you can walk through tunnels far behind the Falls and to observation decks at the foot of the Falls.
• Shopping at Table Rock - Our new stores on the second level include Pop & Lolly's our fun and interactive Candy Shop. Don't miss Canadian Treasures for Canadian Diamonds, Roots brand name wearables, Royal Canadian Mounted Police and Kids Explor-it.
• Table Rock Food Court - Tim Hortons, Niagara Pizza Co., Ah-So Sushi, Burger Town and other favourite options for a light meal or beverage.
All areas of Table Rock are fully accessible and wheelchair rental is available during the summer months at the Welcome Centre. You will also find Digital Attractions photo services, Automatic Teller Machines, Currency Exchanges and a First Aid station.
Falls view hotels and the Fallsview Casino Resort are all a short walk to the Falls Incline Railway, that will quickly transport you down the steep moraine to Table Rock. From the Clifton Hill Tourist Area, it's just a 10-minute walk through the beautiful gardens of Queen Victoria Park.
Hours of Operation: Journey Behind the Falls and the main Shops are all open daily year-round except December 25. Some services close in the winter. The view of the Falls is always available - 24-hours a day, 7 days a week!
Featured Cycling in Ontario
Halton Region and Greenbelt Areas
Halton Region and its Greenbelt areas have a number excellent cycling destinations and bicycle routes catering to a variety of cyclist types. Enjoy mountain biking trails for all abilities, rural road riding with mapped loop routes and the Waterfront Trail Burlington to Oakville and beyond.
Peel Region and Greenbelt Areas
Peel Region and Greenbelt areas have a number excellent cycling destinations and off road bicycle trails attracting a variety of cyclists. Quiet rail trails through natural and rural areas, challenging escarpment road riding and a variety of mountain biking trails can easily be found with the detail route planning information resources available for this area.
Grey County offers cyclists a chance to experience spectacular views and scenery combined with a variety of communities, small towns, and unique businesses well acquainted with welcoming visitors of all types, including those on bike. Enjoy a peaceful ride through flat waterfront trails along Georgian Bay or challenge your legs with off-road trails or steep roads up the Niagara Escarpment. For a jaunt through the past, follow the Tom Thomson trail or the Underground Railroad route. With numerous trails, road routes, and mountain biking in the area as well as in neighbouring Bruce and Simcoe Counties, Grey County is a cycling hub.