There are many exciting features at Table Rock:
• Welcome Centres - Where you can purchase our special admission Passes, plan your day and make timed-ticket reservations.
• Niagara's Fury - You'll feel like you were there for the Creation of the Falls at this immersive 4-D experience.
• Journey Behind the Falls - Where you can walk through tunnels far behind the Falls and to observation decks at the foot of the Falls.
• Shopping at Table Rock - Our new stores on the second level include Pop & Lolly's our fun and interactive Candy Shop. Don't miss Canadian Treasures for Canadian Diamonds, Roots brand name wearables, Royal Canadian Mounted Police and Kids Explor-it.
• Table Rock Food Court - Tim Hortons, Niagara Pizza Co., Ah-So Sushi, Burger Town and other favourite options for a light meal or beverage.
All areas of Table Rock are fully accessible and wheelchair rental is available during the summer months at the Welcome Centre. You will also find Digital Attractions photo services, Automatic Teller Machines, Currency Exchanges and a First Aid station.
Falls view hotels and the Fallsview Casino Resort are all a short walk to the Falls Incline Railway, that will quickly transport you down the steep moraine to Table Rock. From the Clifton Hill Tourist Area, it's just a 10-minute walk through the beautiful gardens of Queen Victoria Park.
Hours of Operation: Journey Behind the Falls and the main Shops are all open daily year-round except December 25. Some services close in the winter. The view of the Falls is always available - 24-hours a day, 7 days a week!
Featured Cycling in Ontario
Cycling in Lanark County is a popular cycling spot. An increasing number of cyclists are finding their way to the County for longer road rides, short touring loops, trail riding, special cycling events and tours. A number of mapped bicycle routes provide cyclists with the option of following quiet country roads, off-road trails, or the Rideau Canal heritage waterway. Lanark County’s proximity to Ottawa, Kingston and the Toronto–Montreal corridor enables cyclists to easily plan a route that will take them through scenic landscapes and into welcoming towns and inviting communities.
Take in the Beauty of Frontenac County
Enjoy cycling on a variety of trails or country roads as they meander past breathtaking vistas, pristine freshwater lakes, vast tracts of lush green forests and spectacular rock formations. Explore the Rideau lakes and historic canals, Land O' Lakes, picturesque villages and as many as 1000 Islands. Cycle the Arch, the UNESCO recognized Frontenac Arch Biosphere.
Parts of the Frontenac area also lie in The Great Waterway/South Eastern Ontario area. For more regional maps, cycling info and Ontario By Bike listings, also visit The Great Waterway page.
Southwest Ontario - Elgin, Oxford & Middlesex
With relatively flat agricultural land, picturesque lakefronts and meandering rivers, as well as quaint country towns, Southwest Ontario offers cyclists experiences of all kinds.