A healthy, gourmet, home-cooked breakfast made with fresh local ingredients is served in the dining room of the main house or on the outdoor deck overlooking the stream.
Refresh yourself in our outdoor in-ground 40-foot swimming pool and enjoy walking, running, or skiing on our 3 km of fitness trails.
All rooms are outfitted with down duvets and high quality linens.
GPS Coordinates: lat-44.0340 long-78.7141
The STONE COACH HOUSE also offers the following additional services/amenities for cyclists:
- Luggage transfer option and assistance, for a reasonable charge
- Secure daytime bike lock-up
- Single-night stays permitted
- Laundry facilities
- Access to Wi-Fi network or an Internet-connect computer
- Booking service for next night's stay with a Welcome Cyclists Network participant
- Guest transportation, if necessary
- Take-away/bagged lunch option or directions to nearby location to purchase
- Outdoor space and hose for bike cleaning
- Use of environmentally responsible practices and products
- Early checkout option and/or breakfast option
- Accessibility to and knowledge of nearest public transpotation node
- Phone number to check weather conditions
Featured Cycling in Ontario
Halton Region and Greenbelt Areas
Halton Region and its Greenbelt areas have a number excellent cycling destinations and bicycle routes catering to a variety of cyclist types. Enjoy mountain biking trails for all abilities, rural road riding with mapped loop routes and the Waterfront Trail Burlington to Oakville and beyond.
Grey County offers cyclists a chance to experience spectacular views and scenery combined with a variety of communities, small towns, and unique businesses well acquainted with welcoming visitors of all types, including those on bike. Enjoy a peaceful ride through flat waterfront trails along Georgian Bay or challenge your legs with off-road trails or steep roads up the Niagara Escarpment. For a jaunt through the past, follow the Tom Thomson trail or the Underground Railroad route. With numerous trails, road routes, and mountain biking in the area as well as in neighbouring Bruce and Simcoe Counties, Grey County is a cycling hub.
The Great Waterway / South Eastern Ontario
The Great Waterway region in south eastern Ontario has a wide range of bicycle routes that take cyclists across the region through vibrant communities, alongside scenic waterways and to quiet rural and naturalized settings.
Explore from Quinte West, Belleville and Prince Edward County, continue eastward via Kingston and Gananoque, the 1000 Islands and the Waterfront Trail, Brockville, the St. Lawrence Seaway to Cornwall and the Quebec border. Additional road riding routes north of the lake and St. Lawrence take cyclists to the Rideau Heritage Route and Frontenac Arch Biosphere and connect with routes to Ottawa. Many point-to-point itineraries are easily completed using Bike Train transportation with VIA Rail.