A healthy, gourmet, home-cooked breakfast made with fresh local ingredients is served in the dining room of the main house or on the outdoor deck overlooking the stream.
Refresh yourself in our outdoor in-ground 40-foot swimming pool and enjoy walking, running, or skiing on our 3 km of fitness trails.
All rooms are outfitted with down duvets and high quality linens.
GPS Coordinates: lat-44.0340 long-78.7141
The STONE COACH HOUSE also offers the following additional services/amenities for cyclists:
- Luggage transfer option and assistance, for a reasonable charge
- Secure daytime bike lock-up
- Single-night stays permitted
- Laundry facilities
- Access to Wi-Fi network or an Internet-connect computer
- Booking service for next night's stay with a Welcome Cyclists Network participant
- Guest transportation, if necessary
- Take-away/bagged lunch option or directions to nearby location to purchase
- Outdoor space and hose for bike cleaning
- Use of environmentally responsible practices and products
- Early checkout option and/or breakfast option
- Accessibility to and knowledge of nearest public transpotation node
- Phone number to check weather conditions
Featured Cycling in Ontario
Peel Region and Greenbelt Areas
Peel Region and Greenbelt areas have a number excellent cycling destinations and off road bicycle trails attracting a variety of cyclists. Quiet rail trails through natural and rural areas, challenging escarpment road riding and a variety of mountain biking trails can easily be found with the detail route planning information resources available for this area.
York Region and Greenbelt Areas
York Region has a number trails suitable for cyclists across the region. On road cycle touring and training routes are popular and attracting growing number of urban cyclists looking for quiet and more scenic paved routes. Additional attractions including mountain biking trails and Canada’s first indoor bike park add to the number of options, making the region appealing to a wide variety of bike riders.
Exploring the Niagara Region
Niagara is becoming known for cycling almost as much for wine. An incredible selection of bicycle routes and trails make this a popular destination for cyclists. Whether joining a tour or striking it on your own, there are short or multi-day trips to suit all levels. Meander between wineries through farmland, travel along rivers and lakes, or take advantage of acres devoted to mountain biking featuring the Escarpment. Plans for additional bike ways will help ensure that cyclists keep enjoying all Niagara has to offer. There is ample infrastructure to support cyclists, including signed routes, maps, and smartphone apps.