A healthy, gourmet, home-cooked breakfast made with fresh local ingredients is served in the dining room of the main house or on the outdoor deck overlooking the stream.
Refresh yourself in our outdoor in-ground 40-foot swimming pool and enjoy walking, running, or skiing on our 3 km of fitness trails.
All rooms are outfitted with down duvets and high quality linens.
GPS Coordinates: lat-44.0340 long-78.7141
The STONE COACH HOUSE also offers the following additional services/amenities for cyclists:
- Luggage transfer option and assistance, for a reasonable charge
- Secure daytime bike lock-up
- Single-night stays permitted
- Laundry facilities
- Access to Wi-Fi network or an Internet-connect computer
- Booking service for next night's stay with a Welcome Cyclists Network participant
- Guest transportation, if necessary
- Take-away/bagged lunch option or directions to nearby location to purchase
- Outdoor space and hose for bike cleaning
- Use of environmentally responsible practices and products
- Early checkout option and/or breakfast option
- Accessibility to and knowledge of nearest public transpotation node
- Phone number to check weather conditions
Featured Cycling in Ontario
Halton Region and Greenbelt Areas
Halton Region and its Greenbelt areas have a number excellent cycling destinations and bicycle routes catering to a variety of cyclist types. Enjoy mountain biking trails for all abilities, rural road riding with mapped loop routes and the Waterfront Trail Burlington to Oakville and beyond.
The Kawartha Lakes area and Northumberland County have an attractive array of on-road cycling routes that can take cyclists from vibrant waterfront communities to more rural and naturalized settings, lakes and cottage country. Stop to explore small towns and cities en route and enjoy a full range of services catering to visitors year round. Beyond which, a mix of forest and rail trails beckon, offering off-road cycling adventures to recreational riders and mountain bikers.
With something for every type of cyclist, the region also provides a number of information resources and published maps that cyclists can use to assist with planning cycling activities and routes in the region.
Parry Sound District
From excellent trails and mountain biking to fantastic road riding, cyclists in the Parry Sound District will enjoy the spectacularly scenic landscapes through lush boreal forests with frequent glimpses of picturesque lakes, meandering rivers, the rocky Canadian Shield and the UNESCO designated Georgian Bay Biosphere Reserve.