A healthy, gourmet, home-cooked breakfast made with fresh local ingredients is served in the dining room of the main house or on the outdoor deck overlooking the stream.
Refresh yourself in our outdoor in-ground 40-foot swimming pool and enjoy walking, running, or skiing on our 3 km of fitness trails.
All rooms are outfitted with down duvets and high quality linens.
GPS Coordinates: lat-44.0340 long-78.7141
The STONE COACH HOUSE also offers the following additional services/amenities for cyclists:
- Luggage transfer option and assistance, for a reasonable charge
- Secure daytime bike lock-up
- Single-night stays permitted
- Laundry facilities
- Access to Wi-Fi network or an Internet-connect computer
- Booking service for next night's stay with a Welcome Cyclists Network participant
- Guest transportation, if necessary
- Take-away/bagged lunch option or directions to nearby location to purchase
- Outdoor space and hose for bike cleaning
- Use of environmentally responsible practices and products
- Early checkout option and/or breakfast option
- Accessibility to and knowledge of nearest public transpotation node
- Phone number to check weather conditions
Featured Cycling in Ontario
Toronto and Greater Toronto Area
Cycling in and around Toronto is a fun and fast way to visit unique neighbourhoods, attractions and enjoy nature in the city. Visitors to Toronto will be pleasantly surprised by its large bikeway network with 563km mix of bicycle lanes, off-road trails and signed routes, the relatively flat and grid like layout of the city makes getting around by bike easy.
For those who want to stay off the city streets, days can be spent riding trails through parkland and forested ravines, following heritage watershed rivers and discovering the waterfront on the Martin Goodman/Waterfront Trail that covers 56km as it crosses the city from east to west.
Manitoulin Island & LaCloche Foothills
Manitoulin Island & the LaCloche Foothills are attractive destinations for both recreational and touring cyclists. On the island, quiet roadways take cyclists past scenic vistas, 108 inland lakes and lush forested areas allowing cyclists to experience unique attractions enroute and connect with the area's rich cultural heritage and First Nations communities. Small towns with an array of amenities and unspoilt shoreline add to the romance of an island getaway easily enjoyed by bicycle.
LaCloche Foothills offers long distance touring cyclists a great opportunity to experience the beauty of the North Channel and nearby Killarney Provincial Park. The spectacular views will make the hilly climbs connecting Espanola to Manitoulin Island worth the effort. Long distance cyclists can connect from this area to Sault St Marie, Sudbury and using the ferry service, to Bruce Peninsula.
Hamilton and Greenbelt Areas
Hamilton and Greenbelt areas have a wide selection of scenic bicycle trails and routes, thru urban settings and into the Greenbelt areas.
Lush forested escarpment rail trails, with or without challenging climbs, waterfalls and Dundas Valley with numerous cross-regional trail options to connect you to all the numerous cycling options.