A healthy, gourmet, home-cooked breakfast made with fresh local ingredients is served in the dining room of the main house or on the outdoor deck overlooking the stream.
Refresh yourself in our outdoor in-ground 40-foot swimming pool and enjoy walking, running, or skiing on our 3 km of fitness trails.
All rooms are outfitted with down duvets and high quality linens.
GPS Coordinates: lat-44.0340 long-78.7141
The STONE COACH HOUSE also offers the following additional services/amenities for cyclists:
- Luggage transfer option and assistance, for a reasonable charge
- Secure daytime bike lock-up
- Single-night stays permitted
- Laundry facilities
- Access to Wi-Fi network or an Internet-connect computer
- Booking service for next night's stay with a Welcome Cyclists Network participant
- Guest transportation, if necessary
- Take-away/bagged lunch option or directions to nearby location to purchase
- Outdoor space and hose for bike cleaning
- Use of environmentally responsible practices and products
- Early checkout option and/or breakfast option
- Accessibility to and knowledge of nearest public transpotation node
- Phone number to check weather conditions
Featured Cycling in Ontario
Hamilton and Greenbelt Areas
Hamilton and Greenbelt areas have a wide selection of scenic bicycle trails and routes, thru urban settings and into the Greenbelt areas.
Lush forested escarpment rail trails, with or without challenging climbs, waterfalls and Dundas Valley with numerous cross-regional trail options to connect you to all the numerous cycling options.
York Region and Greenbelt Areas
York Region has a number trails suitable for cyclists across the region. On road cycle touring and training routes are popular and attracting growing number of urban cyclists looking for quiet and more scenic paved routes. Additional attractions including mountain biking trails and Canada’s first indoor bike park add to the number of options, making the region appealing to a wide variety of bike riders.
Take a Break!
Let your ride take you to a new turnaround destination, or better yet take a tour that includes multiple stops along the way. You can only ride so far without refueling and taking a rest. Numerous businesses certified as bicycle friendly can be found trailside or close to one of the many excellent route options in featured Ontario By Bike regions.
Explore our new Ontario By Bike Map and discover great local cafes and restaurants; farm stops; wineries; artisans galleries; B&B's or hotel accommodations; bike stores, tours, rentals, indoor bike park locations; plus many more unique attractions and useful services.