- Waterviews of the harbourfront from all 126 guest rooms.
- Complimentary high speed wired and wireless internet access
- Indoor secure bicycle storage for groups
- Express baggage handling available
- Indoor rooftop pool, jacuzzi and steam room
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- Award winning restaurant - AquaTerra Restaubistro by Clark offers healthy, locally grown items
- Minutes from downtown shops, Fort Henry, Confederation Park and waterfront trail
Featured Cycling in Ontario
Southwest Ontario - Elgin, Oxford & Middlesex
With relatively flat agricultural land, picturesque lakefronts and meandering rivers, as well as quaint country towns, Southwest Ontario offers cyclists experiences of all kinds.
The city of Ottawa has a vibrant cycling culture and now boasts over 600 km of multi-use pathways, bike lanes, off-road paths and paved shoulders, as well as thousands of bike parking spaces making sightseeing stops around the city easy.
The Kawartha Lakes area and Northumberland County have an attractive array of on-road cycling routes that can take cyclists from vibrant waterfront communities to more rural and naturalized settings, lakes and cottage country. Stop to explore small towns and cities en route and enjoy a full range of services catering to visitors year round. Beyond which, a mix of forest and rail trails beckon, offering off-road cycling adventures to recreational riders and mountain bikers.
With something for every type of cyclist, the region also provides a number of information resources and published maps that cyclists can use to assist with planning cycling activities and routes in the region.