- Waterviews of the harbourfront from all 126 guest rooms.
- Complimentary high speed wired and wireless internet access
- Indoor secure bicycle storage for groups
- Express baggage handling available
- Indoor rooftop pool, jacuzzi and steam room
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- Award winning restaurant - AquaTerra Restaubistro by Clark offers healthy, locally grown items
- Minutes from downtown shops, Fort Henry, Confederation Park and waterfront trail
Featured Cycling in Ontario
The city of Ottawa has a vibrant cycling culture and now boasts over 600 km of multi-use pathways, bike lanes, off-road paths and paved shoulders, as well as thousands of bike parking spaces making sightseeing stops around the city easy.
Grey County offers cyclists a chance to experience spectacular views and scenery combined with a variety of communities, small towns, and unique businesses well acquainted with welcoming visitors of all types, including those on bike. Enjoy a peaceful ride through flat waterfront trails along Georgian Bay or challenge your legs with off-road trails or steep roads up the Niagara Escarpment. For a jaunt through the past, follow the Tom Thomson trail or the Underground Railroad route. With numerous trails, road routes, and mountain biking in the area as well as in neighbouring Bruce and Simcoe Counties, Grey County is a cycling hub.
Peel Region and Greenbelt Areas
Peel Region and Greenbelt areas have a number excellent cycling destinations and off road bicycle trails attracting a variety of cyclists. Quiet rail trails through natural and rural areas, challenging escarpment road riding and a variety of mountain biking trails can easily be found with the detail route planning information resources available for this area.