Each of our spacious guest suites features:
- Two separate bedrooms, each with its own double bed, cable television, telephones with free local calls, voicemail and high speed internet.
- Kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator
- Private three piece washroom
- Air-conditioning with individual climate controls
Additional Amenities Include:
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Housekeeping service including towel and linen service
- Common kitchen
- On-site laundry facilities - card operated
- Business centre and fax/photocopy and internet services
- Ice / Vending machines
- On-Site meeting facilities, games room and movie theatre room can be reserved at an additional charge. In addition we can also arrange on-site catering.
Guests also enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast served daily from 6:00am – 9:00am featuring a variety of breads, cereals and hot and cold beverages. (May through August)
For a virtual tour of our property, please click on the following link: www.stayrcc.com/welland
Residence & Conference Centres - Niagara-on-the-Lake/Welland
137 Taylor Rd
phone: 905-641-4435 Ext 2009
Featured Cycling in Ontario
Grey County offers cyclists a chance to experience spectacular views and scenery combined with a variety of communities, small towns, and unique businesses well acquainted with welcoming visitors of all types, including those on bike. Enjoy a peaceful ride through flat waterfront trails along Georgian Bay or challenge your legs with off-road trails or steep roads up the Niagara Escarpment. For a jaunt through the past, follow the Tom Thomson trail or the Underground Railroad route. With numerous trails, road routes, and mountain biking in the area as well as in neighbouring Bruce and Simcoe Counties, Grey County is a cycling hub.
Haldimand & Norfolk
Haldimand and Norfolk Counties offer cyclists appealing on-road cycling routes and off-road trails, whether along the north shore of Lake Erie, following the Grand River or through agricultural communities. The opening of the Lake Erie Waterfront Trail and Erie Coastal Stewardship Eco Trail in 2013 will link the region to the existing Lake Ontario Waterfront Trail. Forest trails also offer mountain bikers a reason to journey to the region. Cyclists can explore towns and cities en route and enjoy a full range of services catering to visitors year round.
Southwest Ontario - Elgin, Oxford & Middlesex
With relatively flat agricultural land, picturesque lakefronts and meandering rivers, as well as quaint country towns, Southwest Ontario offers cyclists experiences of all kinds.