Each of our spacious guest suites features:
- Two separate bedrooms, each with its own double bed, cable television, telephones with free local calls, voicemail and high speed internet.
- Kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator
- Private three piece washroom
- Air-conditioning with individual climate controls
Additional Amenities Include:
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Housekeeping service including towel and linen service
- Common kitchen
- On-site laundry facilities - card operated
- Business centre and fax/photocopy and internet services
- Ice / Vending machines
- On-Site meeting facilities, games room and movie theatre room can be reserved at an additional charge. In addition we can also arrange on-site catering.
Guests also enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast served daily from 6:00am – 9:00am featuring a variety of breads, cereals and hot and cold beverages. (May through August)
For a virtual tour of our property, please click on the following link: www.stayrcc.com/notl
Residence & Conference Centres - Niagara-on-the-Lake/Welland
137 Taylor Rd
phone: 905-641-4435 Ext 2009
Featured Cycling in Ontario
Halton Region and Greenbelt Areas
Halton Region and its Greenbelt areas have a number excellent cycling destinations and bicycle routes catering to a variety of cyclist types. Enjoy mountain biking trails for all abilities, rural road riding with mapped loop routes and the Waterfront Trail Burlington to Oakville and beyond.
Southwest Ontario - Elgin, Oxford & Middlesex
With relatively flat agricultural land, picturesque lakefronts and meandering rivers, as well as quaint country towns, Southwest Ontario offers cyclists experiences of all kinds.
Cycling in Lanark County is a popular cycling spot. An increasing number of cyclists are finding their way to the County for longer road rides, short touring loops, trail riding, special cycling events and tours. A number of mapped bicycle routes provide cyclists with the option of following quiet country roads, off-road trails, or the Rideau Canal heritage waterway. Lanark County’s proximity to Ottawa, Kingston and the Toronto–Montreal corridor enables cyclists to easily plan a route that will take them through scenic landscapes and into welcoming towns and inviting communities.