Each of our spacious guest suites features:
- Two separate bedrooms, each with its own double bed, cable television, telephones with free local calls, voicemail and high speed internet.
- Kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator
- Private three piece washroom
- Air-conditioning with individual climate controls
Additional Amenities Include:
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Housekeeping service including towel and linen service
- Common kitchen
- On-site laundry facilities - card operated
- Business centre and fax/photocopy and internet services
- Ice / Vending machines
- On-Site meeting facilities, games room and movie theatre room can be reserved at an additional charge. In addition we can also arrange on-site catering.
Guests also enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast served daily from 6:00am – 9:00am featuring a variety of breads, cereals and hot and cold beverages. (May through August)
For a virtual tour of our property, please click on the following link: www.stayrcc.com/notl
Residence & Conference Centres - Niagara-on-the-Lake/Welland
137 Taylor Rd
phone: 905-641-4435 Ext 2009
Featured Cycling in Ontario
Durham Region and Greenbelt Areas
Durham Region has a number excellent on-road regional and cross-regional trail systems and routes. Road cyclists are a common site along the scenic and quiet country roads, some with more challenging hills and others flatter following agricultural farmland in and out of pretty hamlets. Butter tart stops, country corner stores, bistro dinning and city eateries are some of the tastes available. Additional cycling destinations with extensive off-road bicycle trails are attracting a variety of cyclists, including mountain bike enthusiasts. The southern area of the region is easily accessible with frequent GO trains to Oshawa and bus services beyond. There are various information resources and published maps that cyclists can use to assist with route planning in the region and its Greenbelt areas.
Halton Region and Greenbelt Areas
Halton Region and its Greenbelt areas have a number excellent cycling destinations and bicycle routes catering to a variety of cyclist types. Enjoy mountain biking trails for all abilities, rural road riding with mapped loop routes and the Waterfront Trail Burlington to Oakville and beyond.
Exploring the Niagara Region
Niagara is becoming known for cycling almost as much for wine. An incredible selection of bicycle routes and trails make this a popular destination for cyclists. Whether joining a tour or striking it on your own, there are short or multi-day trips to suit all levels. Meander between wineries through farmland, travel along rivers and lakes, or take advantage of acres devoted to mountain biking featuring the Escarpment. Plans for additional bike ways will help ensure that cyclists keep enjoying all Niagara has to offer. There is ample infrastructure to support cyclists, including signed routes, maps, and smartphone apps.