Each of our spacious guest suites features:
- Two separate bedrooms, each with its own double bed, cable television, telephones with free local calls, voicemail and high speed internet.
- Kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator
- Private three piece washroom
- Air-conditioning with individual climate controls
Additional Amenities Include:
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Housekeeping service including towel and linen service
- Common kitchen
- On-site laundry facilities - card operated
- Business centre and fax/photocopy and internet services
- Ice / Vending machines
- On-Site meeting facilities, games room and movie theatre room can be reserved at an additional charge. In addition we can also arrange on-site catering.
Guests also enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast served daily from 6:00am – 9:00am featuring a variety of breads, cereals and hot and cold beverages. (May through August)
For a virtual tour of our property, please click on the following link: www.stayrcc.com/notl
Residence & Conference Centres - Niagara-on-the-Lake/Welland
137 Taylor Rd
phone: 905-641-4435 Ext 2009
Featured Cycling in Ontario
Toronto and Greater Toronto Area
Cycling in and around Toronto is a fun and fast way to visit unique neighbourhoods, attractions and enjoy nature in the city. Visitors to Toronto will be pleasantly surprised by its large bikeway network with 563km mix of bicycle lanes, off-road trails and signed routes, the relatively flat and grid like layout of the city makes getting around by bike easy.
For those who want to stay off the city streets, days can be spent riding trails through parkland and forested ravines, following heritage watershed rivers and discovering the waterfront on the Martin Goodman/Waterfront Trail that covers 56km as it crosses the city from east to west.
The city of Ottawa has a vibrant cycling culture and now boasts over 600 km of multi-use pathways, bike lanes, off-road paths and paved shoulders, as well as thousands of bike parking spaces making sightseeing stops around the city easy.
Haldimand & Norfolk
Haldimand and Norfolk Counties offer cyclists appealing on-road cycling routes and off-road trails, whether along the north shore of Lake Erie, following the Grand River or through agricultural communities. The opening of the Lake Erie Waterfront Trail and Erie Coastal Stewardship Eco Trail in 2013 will link the region to the existing Lake Ontario Waterfront Trail. Forest trails also offer mountain bikers a reason to journey to the region. Cyclists can explore towns and cities en route and enjoy a full range of services catering to visitors year round.