Each of our spacious guest suites features:
- Two separate bedrooms, each with its own double bed, cable television, telephones with free local calls, voicemail and high speed internet.
- Kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator
- Private three piece washroom
- Air-conditioning with individual climate controls
Additional Amenities Include:
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Housekeeping service including towel and linen service
- Common kitchen
- On-site laundry facilities - card operated
- Business centre and fax/photocopy and internet services
- Ice / Vending machines
- On-Site meeting facilities, games room and movie theatre room can be reserved at an additional charge. In addition we can also arrange on-site catering.
Guests also enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast served daily from 6:00am – 9:00am featuring a variety of breads, cereals and hot and cold beverages. (May through August)
For a virtual tour of our property, please click on the following link: www.stayrcc.com/notl
Residence & Conference Centres - Niagara-on-the-Lake/Welland
137 Taylor Rd
phone: 905-641-4435 Ext 2009
Featured Cycling in Ontario
The city of Ottawa has a vibrant cycling culture and now boasts over 600 km of multi-use pathways, bike lanes, off-road paths and paved shoulders, as well as thousands of bike parking spaces making sightseeing stops around the city easy.
The Great Waterway / South Eastern Ontario
The Great Waterway region in south eastern Ontario has a wide range of bicycle routes that take cyclists across the region through vibrant communities, alongside scenic waterways and to quiet rural and naturalized settings.
Explore from Quinte West, Belleville and Prince Edward County, continue eastward via Kingston and Gananoque, the 1000 Islands and the Waterfront Trail, Brockville, the St. Lawrence Seaway to Cornwall and the Quebec border. Additional road riding routes north of the lake and St. Lawrence take cyclists to the Rideau Heritage Route and Frontenac Arch Biosphere and connect with routes to Ottawa. Many point-to-point itineraries are easily completed using Bike Train transportation with VIA Rail.
York Region and Greenbelt Areas
York Region has a number trails suitable for cyclists across the region. On road cycle touring and training routes are popular and attracting growing number of urban cyclists looking for quiet and more scenic paved routes. Additional attractions including mountain biking trails and Canada’s first indoor bike park add to the number of options, making the region appealing to a wide variety of bike riders.