Each of our spacious guest suites features:
- Two separate bedrooms, each with its own double bed, cable television, telephones with free local calls, voicemail and high speed internet.
- Kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator
- Private three piece washroom
- Air-conditioning with individual climate controls
Additional Amenities Include:
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Housekeeping service including towel and linen service
- Common kitchen
- On-site laundry facilities - card operated
- Business centre and fax/photocopy and internet services
- Ice / Vending machines
- On-Site meeting facilities, games room and movie theatre room can be reserved at an additional charge. In addition we can also arrange on-site catering.
Guests also enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast served daily from 6:00am – 9:00am featuring a variety of breads, cereals and hot and cold beverages. (May through August)
For a virtual tour of our property, please click on the following link: www.stayrcc.com/notl
Residence & Conference Centres - Niagara-on-the-Lake/Welland
137 Taylor Rd
phone: 905-641-4435 Ext 2009
Featured Cycling in Ontario
Cycling in Lanark County is a popular cycling spot. An increasing number of cyclists are finding their way to the County for longer road rides, short touring loops, trail riding, special cycling events and tours. A number of mapped bicycle routes provide cyclists with the option of following quiet country roads, off-road trails, or the Rideau Canal heritage waterway. Lanark County’s proximity to Ottawa, Kingston and the Toronto–Montreal corridor enables cyclists to easily plan a route that will take them through scenic landscapes and into welcoming towns and inviting communities.
Take a Break!
Let your ride take you to a new turnaround destination, or better yet take a tour that includes multiple stops along the way. You can only ride so far without refueling and taking a rest. Numerous businesses certified as bicycle friendly can be found trailside or close to one of the many excellent route options in featured Ontario By Bike regions.
Explore our new Ontario By Bike Map and discover great local cafes and restaurants; farm stops; wineries; artisans galleries; B&B's or hotel accommodations; bike stores, tours, rentals, indoor bike park locations; plus many more unique attractions and useful services.
Hamilton and Greenbelt Areas
Hamilton and Greenbelt areas have a wide selection of scenic bicycle trails and routes, thru urban settings and into the Greenbelt areas.
Lush forested escarpment rail trails, with or without challenging climbs, waterfalls and Dundas Valley with numerous cross-regional trail options to connect you to all the numerous cycling options.