- 100% non smoking hotel with 161 guest rooms
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet access
- Express baggage handling and customized group menus available
- indoor secure bicycle storage available
- Denny's Family Restaurant on-site - open 24 hours
- Fitness room and seasonal outdoor pool/patio
- Close proximity to local area restaurants, drugstore, grocery store, outlet mall, etc.
Featured Cycling in Ontario
Haldimand & Norfolk
Haldimand and Norfolk Counties offer cyclists appealing on-road cycling routes and off-road trails, whether along the north shore of Lake Erie, following the Grand River or through agricultural communities. The opening of the Lake Erie Waterfront Trail and Erie Coastal Stewardship Eco Trail in 2013 will link the region to the existing Lake Ontario Waterfront Trail. Forest trails also offer mountain bikers a reason to journey to the region. Cyclists can explore towns and cities en route and enjoy a full range of services catering to visitors year round.
The city of Ottawa has a vibrant cycling culture and now boasts over 600 km of multi-use pathways, bike lanes, off-road paths and paved shoulders, as well as thousands of bike parking spaces making sightseeing stops around the city easy.
Southwest Ontario - Elgin, Oxford & Middlesex
With relatively flat agricultural land, picturesque lakefronts and meandering rivers, as well as quaint country towns, Southwest Ontario offers cyclists experiences of all kinds.