The Ontario By Bike Network and Transportation Options are proud to announce the 2016 Cycle Tourism Conference, a full-day conference to be held in downtown Toronto on March 4th, 2016.
Save The Date!
March 4th, 2016 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
Registration Opens in December
The full 2016 Cycle Tourism Conference agenda will be announced shortly.
International, Canadian and Ontario speakers invited.
This will be the 3rd cycle tourism conference Ontario By Bike/Transportation Options has coordinated. See the reports, agenda and speaker bios from 2013 and 2009 Ontario Cycle Tourism Forums.
Also plan to attend as a guest or exhibit at North America's largest consumer bicycle show, the Toronto International Bicycle Show March 4th to 6th.
Who Should Attend the 2016 Cycle Tourism Conference
- Destination marketing and regional tourism organizations
- Economic development and transportation staff from municipal and provincial governments
- Parks staff and trail stewards
- Bicycle event organizers and tour operators
- Tourism consultants
- Bicycle and trail advocates
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Bicycle industry representatives
- Interested organizations and individuals
Why Attend the 2016 Cycle Tourism Conference
- Learn best practices in the development of exceptional cycling experiences for destinations and regions
- Understand the economic impacts and related values of cycle tourism for communities
- Stay current with key issues and emerging trends in cycle tourism
- Gain insight into how to effectively plan, execute and track integrated marketing campaigns in cycle tourism
- Explore connections between bicycle events, destinations and partnership opportunities
- Connect cycling and cycle tourism to the broader tourism industry
- Network with leader's in the cycle tourism sector
The 2016 Cycle Tourism Conference is being coordinated by Ontario By Bike Network, a program of Transportation Options, a not for profit organization. For over twenty years, Transportation Options has been dedicated to fostering sustainable mobility and tourism solutions across Ontario, developing and supporting a range of innovative programs. Transportation Options has coordinated a number of significant conferences in the past, including two cycle tourism forums.
For more information on the conference, please call 1-866-701-2774 / 416-827-2774 or contact through email Transportation Options' Executive Director, Louisa Mursell at email@example.com or Project Coordinator Michael McCreesh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2016 Cycle Tourism Conference is made possible by the generous support of the following partners and sponsors:
Interested in partnering with the 2016 Cycle Tourism Conference?
Sponsorship packages available.
Please inquire directly to email@example.com