Located in the owner’s apartment above the original J. O. Lumley & Co. general store, two bedrooms offer rest to the cyclist travelling along the Talbot Trail. The building was constructed in 1888 as the main commercial building of the hamlet of Iona (named after Iona, Scotland). The section of the apartment containing the bed and breakfast bedrooms dates to the year of construction; the rest of the apartment was redecorated in an Arts & Crafts style around 1910. The two bedrooms share a washroom with shower. A balcony offers views onto the one acre of treed grounds with such Carolinian species as tulip, sycamore, Kentucky coffee and catalpa. Use of the parlor and dining room is included along with free Wi-Fi. This is a television-free facility. Locked bike storage on the ground floor is available along with transportation to a bike repair shop in St. Thomas.