Cycling in Ontario 2016 Marketing Partnership Information
Download PDF copies HERE
Purchase Order - Cycling In Ontario 2016
Download PDF HERE
ONTARIO BY BIKE NETWORK/TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS
FRENCH AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE LURE, QUEBEC AND ONTARIO SHOW PACKAGES OFFERED BY:
View 2015 and 2014 Print Editions of Cycling in Ontario / Le vélo en Ontario at www.ontariobybike.ca/2015
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & IMPORTANT DATES
Purchase Orders: (Deadline to receive Purchase Orders - Friday, November 20th - 4pm)
- All purchase orders and invoicing are being processed by Transportation Options. If you have any direct inquires regard payments feel free to connect with Michael McCreesh at firstname.lastname@example.org / 1-866-701-2774.
Creative Content: (Submission deadline December 4th)
The dimensions and technical specifications for the half-page ad are:
- Half page Regular - horizontal: 7.5" w. x 4.91" h.
- Half page Regular - vertical: 3.674" w. x 10" h.
When saving your file as a pdf, please make sure your printer fonts and screen fonts are embedded. With QuarkXPress, never use the bold or italic font option on the measurement palette because they donʼt show up on the imagesetter at the printer. If your are working with Illustrator, make sure that your fonts are converted as outlines (Create Outlines) and that your file is CMYK. Send us your file as a high res pdf and make sure your fonts are embedded.
NOTE: As this is a bilingual offer (two publications, one in French, another in English) we will require creative in both languages. Our designer can assist if need be with any additional design and translation needs, if you do not have this available inhouse or with agency.
Submit your CMYK files in High Quality PDF/X1a format with embedded fonts. NO SPOT color. Photos should have a resolution of 300dpi.
Make sure your ad is clearly identified with your business name.
Send your file by e-mail to email@example.com if the file is smaller than 5 MB.
Alternately, please upload your creative to a file sharing website (e.g. Dropbox or Google Drive) and send link to files to Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need further clarification please contact Michael at email@example.com
Editorial Content: (Deadline to receive your input by return email is also Friday, December 4th, 4pm)
There is an opportunity for input on the following:
- New or existing cycling product/s you would be interested in featuring, can include businesses, ride destinations, routes, events. (Please submit in point form, brief, and we can reconnect with you or research more information if needed.)
- Cycling photos - If you have additional high quality photos that show cyclists enjoying your destination, and are not being used in creative, please do submit them to us directly, via Dropbox, Google Drive or Hightail. This is an added opportunity, as all photos used will be credited back to you and your photographer.
Transportation Options reserve final sign off on editorial content within the Cycling in Ontario / Le vélo en Ontario publication. When submitting editorial input, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
On behalf of Transportation Options and the Ontario By Bike Network, we would like to thank you for partnering with us on the 2016 Cycling in Ontario / Le vélo en Ontario publication.