Kate Pace Way - Credit: Ontario Tourism Marketing Partnership (2015)
61. Take the family on the Kate Pace Way, approximately 12 km of paved pathway winding along North Bay's waterfront and connecting to park lands with views over Lake Nippissing.
62. Carve out 12 km of backcountry trails at Nature's Harmony Ecolodge, just north of the town of Mattawa. Trail passes required for visitors not staying overnight.
63. Head out to North Bay and ride the North Bay Bike Route, a 20 km loop with a variety of hill climbs and descents.
64. Discover the beauty of the Kawartha Lakes on one of the 8 stunning road routes in cottage country.
65. It's always #CranksGiving in Norfolk! With nearly 50 km of trails be sure to plan a Mountain Bike Weekend Getaway at Turkey Point in 2017.
66. Continue your waterfront riding experience on the 60 km Seven Beaches Tour starting in Wasaga Beach and carrying on to Historic Balm Beach, this relatively flat route travels up the shore of Georgian Bay.
67. Explore 'The Hammer' by bike with over 60 km of off-road, multi-use paths, most within striking distance from some of the burgeoning cultural and foodie attractions that are putting Hamilton on the map.
68. Go camping at Killbear Provincial Park and bring your bikes! The Recreational Trail is a 6 km easy to moderate trail from the park entrance to Lighthouse Point.
69. Spend two days exploring eastern Ontario, south of Ottawa along the 72 km Prescott-Russell Recreational Trail.
70. Skirt the Detroit River along the 8.5 km Riverfront Trail with great stops at the Sculpture Park and downtown Windsor.
Riverwalk Trail Windsor - Credit: Goh Iromoto
71. Choose from one of the four special Ottawa 2017, guided tours with Rentabike in Ottawa.
72. Pedal through history along one of the two Canadian routes of the Underground Railway Bicycle Route. Start in Windsor and follow Lake Huron's shoreline to Owen Sound. Be sure to stop in at Uncle Tom's Cabin located in Dresden. An alternative routing includes bringing cyclists through Niagara Region.
73. Ride out of (or to) Ottawa on the Carleton Place Trailway, a picturesque 7 km gravel trailway links the Beckwith Trail with the Ottawa to Carleton Trailway. Enjoy a meal in Carleton Place before heading back.
74. Cycling Ontario's West Coast offers up some fantastic road riding between Stratford and Goderich, south through the historic village of Bayfield to Grand Bend - all within stricking distance from the shores of Lake Huron.
75. Ride out to the northern edge of Algonquin Park with Cycling on Scenic Highway 630 near Mattawa, the Ottawa River and the Quebec border.
76. Bike Train to Cobourg in Northumberland County or rent bikes in town on the beach and ride out on the Great Lakes Waterfront Trail for day/multi-day lengths before returning and hopping back on the train to Toronto/Windsor, Ottawa or Montreal!
77. Put Halton Region's Heat Map 100, a metric 'century ride' (100 km) on your training goals for 2017!
78. Leave your beginner mountain bike friends at home. Head out to the challenging 40 km Three Stages trail network, just southwest of Collingwood.
79. Discover dozens of family-friendly trails and mountain bike trails in York Region, including the 15 km Nokiidaa Trail, a family-friendly crushed stone trail that connects the communities of Aurora, Newmarket and East Gwillimbury.
80. Explore 150 km of off-road and interconnected rail trails in Simcoe County! Download our 2-day cycling itinerary with route maps and suggested stops along the Simcoe County Loop Trail.