Blue Mountain - Credit: Ontario Tourism Marketing Partnership Corportation (2015)
41. Take the gondola up and speed down with some of the best lift-access downhill mountain biking in Ontario at Blue Mountain Resort.
42. Spend time in the quaint village of Fergus and ride the Elora Cataract Trail a 47 km trail linking Grand River watershed & Elora area to Credit River watershed.
44. Find out what the hype is all about and rip the 13km of Dagmar North Mountain Bike Trails in Durham Regional Forest.
45. Plan a day trip or a weekend of leisurely cycling while you circumnaviate 28 km of Pelee Island and a signed portion of the Great Lakes Waterfront Trail.
46. From Millbank east to the outskirts of Guelph, the Kissing Bridge Trailway offers 45 km of crushed stone and well-maintained rail trail for riders of all kinds. A picnic stop along the Grand River overlooking Ontario's last Covered Bridge in West Montrose is a must!
47. Another 'island' experience that shouldn't be missed is a weekend of cycling on St. Joseph Island in Northern Ontario.
48. Earn bragging rights by grinding through one of Ontario's classic century rides (100 miles / 156 km) in Oxford County.
49. Spend a day on Ontario's West Coast and ride the 12 km linear Goderich to Ashburn Rail Trail.
50. The Escarpment Expedition is a 23 km looped route on trails and roads exploring the dramatic Niagara Escarpment in the Hamilton area and is a Greenbelt Route Day Trip Itinerary.
Greenbelt Route - Credit: www.SimonWilson.ca / Friends of the Greenbelt Foundation
51. Whether its for the day, or you're looking to find a short trail to expose your kids to their first bikepacking adventure, explore Algonquin Park riding the 10 km Old Railway Bike Trail.
52. Ride along Lake Erie coast in Norfolk County and use the weekend and seasonal South Coast Shuttle, with bike transportation options, to explore more of Ontario's Garden.
53. Get your history fix on by taking the Heart of Georgian Bay’s 8 km Historical Cycling Route, all on beautiful off-road trails along Georgian Bay.
54. Take your special someone on a romatic and beautiful multi-day guided cycling tour in Niagara to sample some of the best food & wine in Canada with CycleON Adventures.
55. Step away from the dock! Ride the Sprucedale-Rosseau Loop (130 km) starting and ending in Huntsville with a perfect stop in Orrville for baked goods!
56. Head out to Northumberland County Forest for over 20 km of mountain biking trails through this forested area located north east from Cobourg and south of Rice Lake.
58. Recreational cyclists will love the Homesteader Trail Loop with all but 6 km of this 25 km loop on side roads. The route recognizes pioneers and early homesteaders who tried to farm the tough and wild Canadian Shield in this area.
59. Ride the West Clarington Loop in Durham Region, one of 9 suggested routes on the award-winning Durham Cycle Tours Map. Be sure to pick up the apple fritters from the Village Bake Shop in Orono. You`ll thank us later.
60. Experience farm fresh dairy and parts of Oxford County's Cheese Trail on the 67 km Drumbo Innerkip Plattsville Loop.